Washington,14 mag 2004 -10:30
Iraq, Cnn: Berg in contatto con attentatore 11/9
Il padre di Nicholas Berg, il giovane americano decapitato in Iraq da estremisti islamici, in un'intervista rilasciata alla Cnn, ha affermato che il figlio avrebbe incontrato in un'occasione Zacaria Moussaoui, l'unico imputato per la strage dell'11 settembre.
Michael Berg ha raccontato che il figlio, quando era ancora studente presso l'Università dell'Oklahoma, aveva autorizzato alcune persone a servirsi del suo computer e della password per usare la posta elettronica, e tra questi individui, poi identificati come presunti terroristi, vi sarebbe stato Moussaoui. Moussaoui, secondo Michael Berg, stava prendendo lezioni di pilotaggio presso l'aeroporto di Oklahoma City.
Secondo la Cnn, che ha citato funzionari americani, la password del computer di Berg, sarebbe stata trovata tra le cose personali di Moussaoui. Questi è stato arrestato negli Usa tre settimane prima dell'11 settembre, proprio mentre prendeva lezioni di pilotaggio. Stando alla Cnn questo episodio spiegherebbe perchè in Iraq l'Fbi si e' vista costretta a interrogare Nicholas Berg in tre riprese prima di rilasciarlo. (L'Espresso Online)
Inviato a BlogTrotter, Commenti, il 14.05.2004 12:09:52
... quello che si deve ancora dimostrare è
SE qualcuno ha tagliato la testa a Nick Berg VIVO,
quando (se) è stato ucciso
chi l'ha (se) ucciso
chi e quando ha montato il video
come dove e quando è stato montato il video
se Nick Berg dava le sue password a un attentatore dell'11 settembre, quanti altri oltre a lui lo facevano? quanti oltre a lui sapevano cosa stava per succedere (sempre che lo sapesse lui)
The New York Times, May 14, 2004: Nicholas Berg's Death
It's easy to say he should not have been in Iraq, but Nicholas Berg was a type familiar to all danger zones: an adventurous and naïve young man who was perhaps keen to do a bit of business, but keener yet to test himself; old enough to understand the danger, but young enough to defy it. It is impossible not to feel grief, and horror, at his terrible end.
The claim of this young American's murderers that they were retaliating for the mistreatment of Iraqi prisoners is a cruel ruse. They killed him out of the same madness that drove their comrades in Al Qaeda to slaughter thousands on Sept. 11, 2001. But this manipulative attempt to establish a moral equivalence between the gruesome execution of Mr. Berg and the torture of Iraqi prisoners is now being mimicked by some hard-core supporters of the American war in Iraq. They are cynically trying to use the images of Mr. Berg to wipe away the images of Abu Ghraib, turning the abhorrence for the murderers into an excuse for demonizing Arabs and Muslims, or for sanctioning their torture.
Mr. Berg's parents have legitimate questions for the United States government about how he came to be in Iraqi police custody immediately before his kidnapping, what happened to him there and what knowledge American officials had about his situation. The occupation authority needs to stop passing off those questions to the Iraqi police force, which does not exist other than as an agent of American power. The Berg family deserves answers so they can grieve for their son's death in peace.
Beheading of Nicholas Berg: Unanswered Questions, by CONSPIRACY PLANET
The death of Nicholas Berg. How convenient it is for the Bush Regime -- already taking flak for the abuse and torture of Iraqis under US occupation and being compared with the abuse and torture of Iraqis under Saddam Hussein at the same Abu Ghraib prison.
A beheading will get anybody's attention. But enquiring minds want to know...
* Why was Nick Berg wearing a orange jumpsuit like those issued to US prisoners?
* Why was Nick Berg arrested and held captive in Iraq for 13 days?
* Why was Nick Berg, a Jew, dumped in the middle of hostile Arab territory?
* Why did Michael Berg have to sue the US Government to get his son released?
* Did Michael Berg's vocal opposition to the US Patriot Act have anything to do with Nick Berg being sacrificed on the altar of world media?
* Was the gruesome beheading of Nick Berg a convenient distraction for Bush Regime media problems?
* Why does the Bush Regime deny that Berg was under detention which later led to his capture and death?
* Why did the FBI visit Nick Berg 3 times during his detention in Iraq?
* Why do Nick Berg's parents blame the Bush Regime for the death of their son by holding him "without due process or civil rights" rather than the so-called "terrorists" who beheaded him?
* Is Nick Berg's beheading part of a Pentagon psy-ops (psychological operation) designed to muddy the waters about the failed War on Iraq?
Enquiring minds want to know.